Do you long for affection? A sacrificial love that puts you first without even a close second?
There is only one place you’ll find that kind of all-consuming love.
God is Number One.
- the creation – Genesis 1-3, 1 Corinthians 8:6
- the commands – Exodus 20:1-3, Deuteronomy 5:7
- the gospel – John 3:16, 36; 14:6
He is preeminent, above and beyond all others, and He calls us to worship Him in His holiness.God is also immanent, continually permeating and sustaining the universe. Click To Tweet
- holding all things together – Psalm 104, Colossians 1:17
- present throughout creation – Psalm 139:7-12, Ephesians 4:4-6
- close to His own – Genesis 3:8, Jeremiah 23:23-24, Acts 17:27-28
He is intrinsic, inherent, built-into the world He created and the lives of His people.
That means He is all here with us, all the time, in every breath.
No distraction can pull His attention away from any of us.
No interruption can keep Him from fulfilling His plans for His chosen ones.
That means He’s with you, Dear One, lovingly unfolding His best for you at every moment as you trust Christ.
You are number one to God!
Every minute of every day He’s drawing you to Himself.
Can you imagine that level of devotion? What’s the struggle?